Sunday, February 7, 2010

Welcome to the Big Trip!!


Yes, It's me, Missy! I have finally got my own website. Celebrity at last. This is of course just a first step in my plans for world domination. Check here regularly for interesting updates. Actually I am heading away on a bit of a trip to this great cattery in Celbridge - absolute luxury!!

Being a generous creature I have agreed to let Darren and Lorraine use my webpage to put up some snaps of their own trip. D will be putting up pictures of interesting buildings, trees, rocks and other rubbish ( quelle horreur!) while L will be sharing her insightful musings on the state of the universe, Australian wine, and how to get your entire wardrobe into a rucksack (repeatedly!).

Anyway its time for a nap.
Check back soon!
Au revoir
Missy

1 comment:

  1. Hi there I do not seem to be able to send these comments I have done it three times and it will not go I shall ask Paul why.Pictures are great you both look well .I shall text you later 18.41 here Friday evening good day 2day.Have fun miss you love you lots mum & dad

    ReplyDelete